Saturday, July 5, 2008

ANGELIQUE BHATTACHARJEE-JEREMIAH

ANGELIQUE BHATTACHARJEE-JEREMIAH

The twentieth post on my blog is dedicated to Ms. Angelique Snigdha Bhattacharjee-Jeremiah. My friendship with her dates back to the sixth grade at Indian School Muscat, Oman in the year 1993/94.

We were classmates for four academic years, that is from the sixth grade to the ninth grade in the year 1996/97. We lost touch after that, because of the fact that I upset her for some reason. I would definitely like to use this blog as a way to express my sincere apology to her.

I would like to also apologise to Angelique for another reason: I do not remember her birthday. I think it falls somewhere in the month of May, which makes her a Taurean. I deduced that because I believe she has a number of traits associated with the zodiac sign represented by the bull: she is patient, reliable, warm-hearted, loving, persistent, determined, placid and security-loving.

She opted for the humanities stream in the eleventh grade. She is now married and lives in Kuwait. She is an extremely stylish and elegant young lady.

Here's wishing her and her husband all the very best of luck, success and happiness in their future endeavours. I don't know if she would like to get in touch with me or not, but my good wishes are always with the ever-smiling Angelique.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Sorry to barge onto your blog like this, but I found this reference while searching for angelique. we worked together for a while in delhi and sort of lost touch. could you please pass me her email id? feel free to check with her first. the name is shana parihar, ex-cmcg.