Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TANVI ASHER-JONES

TANVI ASHER-JONES

The thirty-fourth post on my blog is dedicated to Ms. Tanvi Asher-Jones. My friendship with her dates back to the sixth grade at Indian School Muscat, Oman in the year 1993/94.

We were classmates for three academic years, that is from the sixth grade to the eighth grade in the year 1995/96. We lost touch after that, because of the fact that I upset her for some reason. I would definitely like to use this blog as a way to express my sincere apology to her.

Tanvi, who is blessed with a photogenic face and a lovely smile, was born on the nineteenth day of the month of October. This typical Libran, who has a very expressive pair of eyes, possesses all the qualities of a person born under the zodiac sign represented by the scales. She is diplomatic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable.

A creative person who is passionate about the arts, she is now married and lives in the New York City in the United States of America. She is an extremely stylish and elegant young lady. She has a fantastic sense of humour and a positive attitude.

Here's wishing her and her husband all the very best of luck, success and happiness in their future endeavours. I don't know if she would like to get in touch with me or not, but my good wishes are always with Tanvi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Akshay
I'm the younger sister of tanvi, Lovely to read this post about her, don't know if you remember me
take care
Dhanya